Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to Include Html Code Within a Blog Post

One day one of my friends(Keshan) asked this question from me.,also Some days before I was trying to publish a post including html code.But whenever I tried to put that code in my post, it was showing the result. My aim was to show that particular html code group as a new post. This problem may face lot of Bloggers.
This is the answer for that Question.

This is a simple html code that can use to include Html code or Text within a post but as separate box, you can change box width or hight according to your text or code.

Example:-

To create this box you want to do is only copy this simple code and past it in your post according to your wish.in this code you should enter your code or text
just after this:- name="textarea" cols="19">

code


No comments:

 
°.MคNןU.°Powered by Blogger